Ideal Florida Realty, LLC is a “one-stop-shop” which represents your best interest all the way through the purchasing process, whether it is the acquisition of a permanent resident, a second home, or a pure investment property. Our philosophy is customer satisfaction, all the way from start to finish.
Finding Ideal Florida Real Estate – meeting your needs is our best match
- Matching you with a real estate associate who speaks your native language, if that will make you feel more comfortable during the process.
- Helping you determine the right real estate property for you based on your search criteria and proposing suitable neighborhoods and/or buildings.
- Providing you access to the Florida MLS (multiple listings service) for your private searches.
- Helping you secure financing by referring you to one of our specialized real estate Mortgage Brokers if needed opportunities. They also offer “foreign national loans” and will help you through the application if requested.
- Setting up private, customized showing tours once you have identified some ideal real estate.
Negotiating the “dream” property – the price is right
- Helping you make a good deal by determining a fair market value for your “dream property” using CMAs (comparable market analysis)
- Helping you evaluate the Capitalization rate if your dream real estate property in Florida is a commercial property,
- Preparing and presenting an offer for you, and then negotiating the deal on your behalf.
Getting to the property closing – details, checklist, done.
- Assisting you with the scheduling of inspection, and being present at the inspection (whether or not you can be) as well as going over the report with you afterwards.
- Walking you through the Florida real estate closing process to make sure all the deadlines are being met according to the purchase agreement.
- Following up with all parties including seller, Title Company, and lender if applicable, to make sure that the closing is going as smooth as possible.
- Assisting you with all Homeowner association applications and personal interviews, if applicable.
- Establishing utility accounts and shopping for insurance.
- Attending a final walkthrough to make sure that the property has been properly maintained, vacated and cleaned before closing.
Closing – the final day arrives
- Attending closing and going over the last paperwork with you. Or, if more convenient, we will arrange for a “mail-away closing” instead.
The ideal choice – Ideal Florida Realty. Take the next step toward your Ideal Florida lifestyle. Contact the Ideal Florida Realty Team.